SYLVIA is a brand new boutique townhouse development offering astute investors or owner occupiers the opportunity to own a high quality property in a prime location on the Gold Coast.
• 20 Built 3 Bedroom Townhouses
• Safe gated residential development
• On-Site Management
• Quality energy-efficient construction
• Fully ducted air-conditioning
• High quality steel frame construction
• Bamboo timber flooring
• Double lock garage
• Skyline views of Southport, Main Beach & Surfers Paradise
• Body Corporate Approx. $45 - $46 per week
• Feature stone bench top in kitchen, en-suite, bathroom and laundry
• Stainless appliances including dishwasher, cook top and range hood
• Feature tile splash back
• Ceiling fans and insect screens through out
GOLD COAST CAPITAL GROWTH
The Gold Coast property market is set to surge according to the Real Estate Institute of Queensland (Gold Coast zone).
The region continues to benefit from infrastructure projects such as Light Rail and the University Hospital, and private development including Wanda Group’s $1 billion Jewel project.
Nearby to The Southport School (TSS)
The Gold Coast will host the 2018 Commonwealth Games, which is expected to trigger $1.3 billion in additional capital expenditure to infrastructure. The Gold Coast Aquatic Centre will accommodate marathon, gymnastics and basketball events during the games. The Athletics Village will accommodate 6,500 athletes, officials and media personnel.
$6.8 million Chinatown precinct is under development.
All this and continued interest in the lifestyle city point towards continued capital growth.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.