Offers above $1,450,000
Set amongst other waterfront homes in this safe and secure gated estate within the sought-after, Oyster Cove Estate is this sprawling 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home set on a massive 1,537m2 waterfront corner position offering an incredible 73m of waterfrontage!!
The property also offers:
* Rumpus Room
* 10m x 4m in-ground salt-water swimming pool & alfresco BBQ entertaining area.
* 5 spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes; master suite with quality ensuite.
* Media room with projector; polished timber flooring throughout upstairs.
* Spacious kitchen with granite bench tops; plenty of cupboard space, very spacious!
* Formal lounge & dining, ducted air-conditioning throughout, jetty & pontoon with a grassy area for kids or pets.
* Water frontage with breathtaking views down the canal which gives direct Broadwater and ocean access, all quietly located at the end of the million dollar street of Sabrina Avenue.
* The gourmet kitchen is elegantly designed with the added convenience of a large butler’s pantry, and the clever use of the colour scheme gives fantastic natural light and flow to the home.)
* 2 Car automatic garage.
* Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
* Fantastic natural light.
* Multiple indoor and outdoor living and entertainment areas.
* Gated estate with security patrol.
* Sparkling in-ground swimming pool.
* Pontoon with direct Broadwater and ocean access.
Sabrina Avenue and Oyster Cove are only a short distance from Hope Island and only separated from it by Saltwater Creek.
Oyster Cove is a prestigious gated community of 7 separate gated enclaves all administered under their own separate Body Corporate under the umbrella of the Principal Body Corporate.
The majority of the properties in Oyster Cove are waterfront homes facing very wide canals all linked into a system governed by a lock to allow access to Saltwater Creek leading into the Coomera River and onward to the Broadwater.
Security patrols are in operation to protect the whole of the Oyster Cove area to ensure peace, harmony and a secure environment.
There is a planned town centre for Serenity Shores and Oyster Cove where it is forecast restaurants, a Marina, a community centre and shops will be built in the very near future.
Oyster Cove is a few minutes’ drive from the M1 motorway, Helensvale train station & The New Light Rail and the Westfield’s shopping centre and many schools both public and private are within a short drive.
Brisbane and Gold Coast International airports are both easily accessible, as well as the majority of Gold Coast theme parks within a 10 minute drive.
With 2-3 mins drive to Hope Island, Marina, shopping centre, restaurants, theme parks, Sanctuary Cove Golf Courses, all within a 5km radius
Residents love Sabrina Avenue, Oyster Cove because of its exclusivity and quiet lifestyle, with only 30 residential homes, wide canals, easy access to the new Shopping Village at Marina Quays, Helensvale train station with the light rail access to Surfers Paradise, easy access to M1.
This property is within a 5-minute drive from famous movie-world, dining, cinemas, water excursions and great hiking trails in Tambourine, and beaches. Oyster cove is a beautiful place to create great memories.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.