This is your great opportunity to purchase an attractive apartment situated on the 4th floor of Nexus Tower East with fantastic ocean and Broadwater views.
Currently periodical rental, this affordable unit will suit an astute investor wishing to purchase a property in the heart of Southport and has the potential to collect $520 per week or an owner occupier wanting to live within walking distance to shops, the new light railway and the beach.
* Spectacular Broadwater and Ocean views.
* Open plan living area that flows onto a large balcony for entertaining.
* Secure undercover car park with storage cage and secure building access.
* Two bedroom, two-bathroom unit (master with ensuite and walk in robe).
* Large balcony with security shutters and amazing coastal views.
* Modern kitchen with granite bench tops and European appliances.
* Formal living and dining areas.
* Split system air conditioned.
* Ideal investment or owner occupier.
* Gourmet entertainer’s kitchen with European appliances, granite benchtops.
* 24/7 On-Site Management.
* Nexus Tower facilities include swimming pool, spa, sauna, BBQ area and private theatre.
* Walk to Australia Fair, Library, Parks and Beaches, Excellent transport, schools. Located close to schools, university campus and the Gold Coast Hospital.
• Body Corporate: $82.30 per week $4,280 per annum
• Council Rates: $31.35 per week $1,630 per annum
• Water Rates: $23.00 per week $1,200 per annum
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.